It is very important to us to provide a nurturing Christian environment hand in hand with an excellent program for your child.
A high-quality early childhood program provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.
- Frequent, positive, warm interactions among teachers and children
- Planned learning activities appropriate to children’s age and development, such as block building, painting, reading stories, dress-up, and active outdoor play
- Specially trained teachers and directors
- Ongoing professional development
- Enough adults to respond to individual children
- Inclusive environments
- Nutritious snacks
- Regular, two-way communication with parents who are welcome visitors at all times.
- Effective administration
- Ongoing, systematic evaluation